Winter is half over and it’s time to start gearing up for the outdoor soccer season!
Step 1: Register Online
Registration opens online at emsasoutheast.com starting February 1, 2017. Online registration is the important first step in registering your child(ren). On this website, you will:
- Create a household account
- Create a player profile for each child
- Register for the 2017 Outdoor Soccer Season
- Optional: pay online with Visa or Mastercard
- Resources for parents: Step-by-Step Registration Instructions | Parent's Handbook
After you have registered online, you must attend the in-person soccer registration session to finalize the registration and bring the required items listed in the Step-by-Step Instructions. Hazeldean residents can attend the in-person session on:
Hazeldean Outdoor Soccer Registration
Saturday, February 11, 2017
Hazeldean Community Hall
12 p.m. to 3 p.m.
Missed the in-person soccer registration at Hazeldean Hall on February 11? Late registration will take place on Sunday, March 12 between 1 - 5 pm at Ottewell Hall, 5920 93a Ave. Check out http://emsasoutheast.com/ for information.